Wednesday 3 August 2011

Dragon Rider + SoM Scenery

Dreadlord:
The buyer who won the auction for the first dragon I painted has asked me to paint up the mount options, so here's a pic of the Dreadlord, really pleased with how this guy came out, the only instructions I was given was use black and red, which is a pretty nice point to work from:


More SoM Scenery:
As part of some work I'm doing for a client he wanted some of the recent SoM scenery painted up; I was happy to oblige as I love these kits, and getting out my scenery brush :D He's got both a Tomb Kings and VC army, so I went for the slightly more necromantic looking fire, which I will carry on through to the balefire vortex piece when I do that. Apologies for the shine on the photo, the models haven't been dulcoted.

Eternity Stair:



Dreadfire Portal:



Also my top tip for anyone wanting to save themselves a lot of time and effort if they're putting together the Magewrath Throne...

You'll save yourself much faff if you can get your hands on some elastic bands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment