Monday 1 August 2011

Another Dragon:

I finished up a second black dragon on sunday to get listed on Ebay, the winning bidder on the last one has asked me to paint up both mount options so I'll probably make a start on those tomorrow; I've just finished a second Eternity Stair Scenery piece for a client, which is drying now, and I've got another dreadfire portal which I just have the flames left remaining to do. I'm going to try and do the flames green on this one, as he's primarily an undead player and I feel that green flames look more necromantic, not to mention I just like how they look in general!

Pics of that should be up in tomorrows update.



Any thoughts are welcome as ever, I did a lighter base on this guy to try and put in another point of contrast apart from the spiky bits.


No comments:

Post a Comment