Saturday 11 February 2012

Hobby Half Hour progress.

I've been trying to do a 'hobby half hour' every day, (inspired by Dan Heelan of www.heelanhamer.com fame and his '#hobbytime': it's one of the best podcasts out there, check it out!). My HHH is the time when I try and make some progress on my own army, because quite shockingly I don't own a fully painted army, despite the fact that as a pessimistic estimate last year I probably painted well in excess of 7000points of warhammer alone, not including 40k and Warmachine/hordes.

My army of choice is the Ogres, with a list designed to include the lowest model count possible, they're currently under 30! Anyway here's a head of a thundertusk to go with the bulls from the last thread, and also a pic of the force in all of its grey-plastic goodness...





As ever your thoughts are welcome! There'll definitely be some updates soon, as the thundertusk's face is now complete with all of his various boney-bits, and all but complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment